Guitarhome_Site Forum de la guitare classique - Guitarhome
Guitare & Partitions : forum pour les passionnés de guitares

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

matches, Garcia-Lopez battled through a third-se

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Forum de la guitare classique - Guitarhome Index du Forum -> Artistes, interprètes -> Concerts, concours, récitals
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
hfy962464
membre
membre

Féminin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 08:31 (2018) Sujet du message: matches, Garcia-Lopez battled through a third-se Répondre en citant

KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia -- Vic Wild captured his second gold medal in four days when he won the Olympic debut of mens parallel slalom snowboarding. Allen Robinson Jersey . The American-born Wild, who competes for Russia after marrying Russian snowboarder Alena Zavarzina, edged Zan Kosir of Slovenia by .11 of a second. Wild won the parallel giant slalom on Wednesday. Kosir, who grabbed bronze in PGS, earned Slovenias second snowboarding medal of the games. Benjamin Karl of Austria won bronze. Karl appeared to have a spot in the finals locked up when Wild faltered during their first semifinal run. Wild trailed Karl by 1.12 seconds in the second heat but somehow made up the difference to win by inches. Jasey Jay Anderson of Mont-Tremblant, Que., placed 15th, Torontos Michael Lambert was 16th. Matthew Morison of Burketon, Ont., just missed out on the 1/8 final, finishing 18th overall. Cody Parkey Jersey .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Packers by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD — New England 7-4, Green Bay 5-5-1SERIES RECORD — Tied 5-5. Aaron Lynch Bears Jersey . Although head coach Randy Carlyle jokingly wondered how much actual training Bolland got done while in London. "I dont know how much training goes on when you go back to the junior team that you played for so I wouldnt read too much into that," laughed Carlyle after the Maple Leafs were put through an up-tempo practice that concluded with a 10-minute bag skate on Thursday. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_Trey_Burton_Bears_Jersey/ . The Goldeyes (10-7) lost 4-1 to the Saltdogs (8-9) Sunday afternoon before 5,834 sizzling fans at Shaw Park. The loss drops Winnipegs record to 3-4 during this past weeks seven-game homestand.WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. - American John Isner made short work of his third-round match Wednesday in the Winston-Salem Open, beating Kazakhstans Mikhail Kukushkin 6-1, 7-6 (7-3). Isner, the tournaments top seed and two-time champion, served 17 aces and needed just 68 minutes to oust the 13th-seeded Kukushkin in the final tuneup for next weeks U.S. Open. "It couldve gone a lot quicker," said Isner, who was born in nearby Greensboro, N.C. "I made it tough on myself, which Im not too pleased about because of how I was serving. Still, I played well at the end of the match and Im off in straight sets again, which is nice." The 6-foot-10 Isner broke Kukushkins serve twice and won nearly three-quarters of all points played in the first set, which he completed in just 18 minutes. However, Isner had a tougher time in the second set. While he served 12 aces, he also struggled to finish points against the smaller Kukushkin. "I was putting a lot of pressure on him, and doing the right things," Isner said. "But I got away from that a little bit. Of course, he changed his tactics up, and certainly played better in the second set. It got away from me there a little bit, but I played well at the end." Isner, 12-0 all-time in the tournament, will face seventh-seeded Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic in Thursdays semifinals. Rosol advanced with a 1-6, 6-2, 6-2 victory over 10th-seeded Pedro Andujar of Spain. Also advanciing to the quarterfinals were American Sam Querrey, fifth-seeded Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain, Belgian qualifier David Goffin, Polands Jerzy Janowicz, ninth-seeded Yen-Hsun Lu of Taiwan and 14th-seeded Andreas Seppi of Italy. Roquan Smith Jersey. Querrey will play Garcia-Lopez in one quarterfinal match at the Wake Forest Tennis Center. The other pairings have Goffin facing Janowicz and Lu taking on Seppi. In earlier matches, Garcia-Lopez battled through a third-set tiebreaker before beating 11th-seeded Donald Young of the U.S. 6-7 (4-7), 6-3, 7-6 (8-6). Garcia-Lopez overcame a 6-4 deficit in the third tiebreaker by winning four consecutive points to advance to an ATP tournament quarterfinal for the sixth time this year. "The last month in Europe on the clay courts, I was losing a lot of tiebreakers," said Garcia-Lopez, who won his third career ATP Tour title last April in Morocco. "But at the end today, I got lucky. Sometimes the tiebreaker is a lottery, and I got the number. Thats why I won." In other third-round matches, Querrey defeated second-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa 7-6 (7-4), 6-4; Goffin extended his winning streak to 25 consecutive matches by beating 15th-seeded Jarkko Nieminen of Finland 6-4, 4-6, 6-4; Janowicz downed 12th-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France 4-6, 6-3, 6-4; Lu beat No. 8 seed Marcel Gransllers of Spain 6-1, 6-2; and Seppi defeated Frances Nicolas Mahut 6-4, 7-6 (9-7). Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 08:31 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Forum de la guitare classique - Guitarhome Index du Forum -> Artistes, interprètes -> Concerts, concours, récitals Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation