Guitarhome_Site Forum de la guitare classique - Guitarhome
Guitare & Partitions : forum pour les passionnés de guitares

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

tapper set up another run in the sixth.

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Forum de la guitare classique - Guitarhome Index du Forum -> Artistes, interprètes -> Concerts, concours, récitals
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
hfy962464
membre
membre

Féminin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Juil - 08:28 (2018) Sujet du message: tapper set up another run in the sixth. Répondre en citant

NEW YORK -- While Rafael Nadal was maintaining his undefeated record of 19 matches on hard courts this year to return to the U. Harold Landry Jersey .S. Open quarterfinals, he noticed the scoreboard updates showing how Roger Federers match on another court was going. So Nadal knew right away that he would not play Federer next. "When you are in the changeovers, you see whats going on," Nadal said. "But I dont (pay) attention. I just saw, and thats it." The second-seeded Nadal, who counts the 2010 U.S. Open among his 12 Grand Slam titles, came back to beat 22nd-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber of Germany 6-7 (4), 6-4, 6-3, 6-1 on Monday night in the fourth round. Their match ended about 2 1/2 hours after Federer was upset in straight sets by 19th-seeded Tommy Robredo, Nadals quarterfinal opponent. Had Federer won, he and Nadal would have played each other for the 32nd time -- and first at Flushing Meadows. In an interview the day before the tournament began, Nadal spoke about how he and Federer "deserved a final here," the way they met in four title matches at the French Open, three at Wimbledon, and one at the Australian Open. Nadal won six of those eight, part of his overall 21-10 head-to-head edge. Nadal reiterated that sentiment Monday after eliminating Kohlschreiber. "Didnt happen. (That doesnt) mean cannot happen in the future. Well see. Hopefully," Nadal said. "But is true that we are getting older, so the chances are less today than five years ago." Federer is 32, Nadal 27. And while Federers skills are clearly in decline, Nadal is playing about as well as ever. Hes certainly excelling on the sort of hard courts used at the U.S. Open. This is his fourth tournament on the surface this season, and Nadal won the title at each of the first three. Through four matches in New York, Nadal has not lost a single service game. Thats 56 consecutive holds. Against Kohlschreiber, he faced only one break point, in the opening game of the fourth set. But Kohlschreiber threw away that chance by badly missing what should have been a routine overhead, drilling the ball directly into the net. "I was very lucky that Philipp had a big mistake with his smash," Nadal said. "Thats why I didnt lose my serve." He also pointed out that its not so much his serve itself that is the key to the success hes having -- "My serve is working just amazing," Nadal said sarcastically, smiling widely -- but instead, what matters is the way he is hitting the ball from the baseline once points are under way. Indeed, Nadal was not particularly pleased with the way he served in the early going Monday. "Four matches without losing ... serve is great. I dont want to lie. Happy for that. But I felt at the beginning today, I didnt serve my best," he said. "In the next sets, I am very happy the way that I served. I was able to win a lot of points and ... start a lot of points in a good position." Rashaan Evans Jersey . On Thursday theyll learn even more. Despite the cloud of uncertainty that has followed them around from the moment general manager Masai Ujiri was brought in to put his stamp on the franchise, the Raptors have surpassed all pre-season expectations. Rashaan Evans Titans Jersey .com) - Robert Upshaw made a putback jumper to put 17th-ranked Washington ahead with 1:27 remaining in the game and the Huskies held on to beat Eastern Washington 81-77 on Sunday. http://www.titansfansproshop.com/Black-Harold-Landry-Titans-Jersey.html?cat=985 . The NFL announced Friday that the Texans sixth-year veteran offensive lineman will replace Philadelphia Eagles tackle Jason Peters in the Jan. NEW YORK -- The only thing Jenrry Mejia popped Monday night was his fastball. Showing off a sizzling heater with wicked movement, Mejia pitched four-hit ball into the seventh inning and led the New York Mets over the St. Louis Cardinals 2-0. Mejia (3-0) bounced back well from a torn blister on his right middle finger that limited him to five innings in his last start. The 24-year-old righty began the game by getting Matt Carpenter to look at three straight strikes, and rarely was in trouble. "Coming off the blister ... we werent sure what he was going to give us," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "He gave us more than we expected, for sure." David Wright lined an early RBI single that extended his hitting streak to 12 games and Kyle Farnsworth earned his first save as the New Yorks newest closer. On an evening when the Mets debuted new camouflage tops to salute the military, they looked sharp, particularly on a double play started by shortstop Ruben Tejada. The Cardinals lost for the third time in four games. "Their shortstop kind of stopped any kind of rally from happening," Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. "Being frustrated, I dont think theres anything wrong with that," he said after the NL champions were shut out for the third time this year. "I think the bigger story is that our offence will get going on a consistent basis." Mejia struck out seven in 6 2-3 innings and walked three. He stretched his scoreless streak to 13 2-3 innings. Mejia said the blister was hardly a concern. The St. Louis hitters were the ones having trouble, not him. "They know my fastball moves," he said. Scott Rice and Carlos Torres each got two outs before Farnsworth, the Mets third closer this year, pitched the ninth for his first save. Farnsworth inherited the role after Bobby Parnell needed Tommy John surgery and Jose Valverde struggled. Farnsworth had two saves last season for Pittsburgh. Tyler Lyons (0-1) lost in his first major league game of the season. Promoted from Triple-A Memphis earrlier in the day to take the rotation spot of injured Joe Kelly, he allowed two runs and six hits in six innings. Custom Titans Jerseys. A 26-year-old lefty with a big-breaking slider, Lyons struck out seven. Hes another in the long line of tall, homegrown pitchers developed by the Cardinals, and went 2-4 last year in his first big league season. Lyons struck out the first two batters in the third before Eric Young Jr. singled for the Mets first hit. Slumping Curtis Granderson was hit by a pitch and Wright singled for a 1-0 lead. Lyons throwing error on a tapper set up another run in the sixth. Daniel Murphy walked, later stole third and scored on a single by Travis dArnaud. Mejia escaped his biggest jam in the sixth when, with runners at the corners and one out, he retired Matt Holliday on a popup and Matt Adams on a grounder. The previous inning, the Mets backed Mejia with a sweet double play. Tejada dived to stop Jon Jays grounder up the middle and flipped to Murphy, and the second baseman made a barehanded catch and spun quickly for the relay. "Tremendous double play," Collins praised. NOTES: Wright has eight hits in his last three games. He has eight RBIs in eight games. ... Murphy has been safe on 25 straight steal tries. ... Cardinals C Yadier Molina stretched his hitting streak to 12 games. ... Granderson struck out three times. Hes hitless in his last 19 at-bats and is in a 4-for-47 slump that includes 17 strikeouts. ... St. Louis SS Jhonny Peralta was hitless in three at-bats and is in an 0-for-15 rut. ... The Mets promoted 40-year-old OF Bobby Abreu from Triple-A. He didnt get into the game. ... St. Louis RHP Eric Fornataro made his major league debut and pitched a perfect eighth. Molina waited outside the dugout to pat him on the head. ... Cardinals RHP Adam Wainwright (3-1, 1.80) starts Tuesday night against RHP Dillon Gee (1-0, 3.71). ... Kelly strained his left hamstring trying to beat out a bunt last week and was put on the 15-day disabled list. ... The Mets have thrown three shutouts this season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '
AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Juil - 08:28 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Forum de la guitare classique - Guitarhome Index du Forum -> Artistes, interprètes -> Concerts, concours, récitals Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation